Skip to content
Responding to Prophecy
- Write out your prophecy and meditate on it.
- Confirm it with Biblical principles and the witness of the Holy Spirit.
(Romans 8:16, 1 Thess. 5:21)
- Receive it with faith, humility, meekness, vision, and an open heart.
(Hebrews 4:2, Matt. 21:21-22)
- Read it, speak it out loud, declare it.
(1 Tim, 4:14-15, Proverbs. 24:6, Deut. 29:29, James 1:21)
- Pray into it and seek more details, clarity and revelation.
- Strategically focus your prayers for spiritual breakthrough.
(1 Tim 1:18-19)
- Revisit it often while waiting patiently.
(Is. 40:31 , Heb. 6:11-12)
- Praise God for His great and perfect plans for your life!
(Jer. 29: 11)