Scripture: Colossians 1:9-12; Philippians 4:13; 1 John 4:4
How is your fasting going?
What has been your biggest challenge? ______________________________________________
Prayer Points – Pray for Spiritual vitality
1. Pray that you will be filled with the knowledge of His will
2. Pray that you will walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing.
3. Pray that you will be fruitful in every good work as we meet with God daily.
4. Pray that you will be strengthened with all might.
5. Pray that you will be patient and longsuffering with joyfulness in your walk with the Lord.
6. Pray that you will cultivate an attitude of thanksgiving even in difficult times.
7. Ask God to inject into you spiritual vitamin that will boost your appetite for the Word of God, thirst for prayers and make you spiritually healthy.
There is a source in you which gives you power to make it. This source is the Holy Spirit. He is…
- our Guide (John 16:13)
- our satisfier (Jer. 31:25)
- our strength (Micah 3:8)
- our refreshing (John 7:37-39)
- our ever flowing fountain (Rev. 22:17)