Download the entire 21 Day of Prayer and Fasting for Revival Fire daily guide.
Scripture: 1 John 2:7&24; Ephesians 2:10; Revelation 3:8; 1 Corinthians 16:9; Habakkuk 2:2-3
Prayer Points – New Beginnings
1. Ask God to fill you with His Word and that it might abide within you. For His Spirit to teach you in His Word. For your mind and heart to be open to His Word.
2. Thank God that your past is dead. Thank Him for His anointing on your life as you are led by the Spirit into your divine purpose.
3. Ask God to reveal to you all open portals (doors). Ask Him to close the demonic ones and open the godly ones (opportunities). Pray: “Lord, let me always find Grace in thy sight. O God, I pray, give me a fresh vision of you. Father, breath into my situation and circumstances.”
4. Ask God to reveal to you your daily assignments.
5. Pray for strength and wisdom from the Holy Spirit to endure the challenges and blessings ahead.
How to Pray Scripture
Choose scripture: Find scripture that speaks to your situation or heart. Read the scripture: Read the scripture independently as well as in context of the entire passage.
Meditate on the scripture: Think on the scripture and let the Spirit speak to you.
Personalize scripture: Change the addressee to reflect you or the situation. You are praying to your “Abba Father”, so have His words become your words.
Respond to scripture: Believe in and act in obedience to the scripture. Scriptures are FAITH WORDS that requires PRAYERS OF FAITH.